Joyful Steps Main Studio @ Beauty World
For inquiries, please contact us at tel: 6465 5335 or WhatsApp/Text to 9666 2822 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday & Thursday: 10.00am – 10.00pm
Wednesday & Friday: 3.00pm – 9.00pm
Saturday: 8.30am – 7.00pm
Sunday: 9.00am – 7.00pm.
Beauty World Main Studio is closed on Mondays and Public Holidays.
Scheduled Studio Term Breaks: Last 2 weeks of June and Last 3 weeks of December
Joyful Steps @ Rochester Mall
For inquiries, please contact us at tel: 6659 8033 or TEXT/WHATSAPP ONLY 9820 1203 or email us at danzRM@joyfulstepsandrhythm.com.sg
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 3.00pm – 8.30pm
Friday: 2.00pm – 7.00pm
Saturday: 8.30am – 6.30pm
Sunday: 9.30am – 6.30pm
*Above hours are subject to class schedule changes without prior notice.
We are closed on Public Holidays.
Studio Scheduled Term Breaks: Last 2 weeks of June and Last 3 weeks of December.
Rochester Mall - Children & Adults Class Schedule
Joyful Steps @ HomeTeam NS, Bukit Batok
New Hip Hop & Kpop Kids classes soon to be available. You may email email@example.com for more information.
Registration & Payment
- Pre-registration with full fee must be paid before or by the first lesson of each dance programme.
- All new students are required to pay a one-time non-refundable registration fee of $30.00 regardless of the number of programmes registered.
- A refundable deposit, equivalent to a ONE-MONTH DANCE FEE on registered programmes with the School, applies to all new students and is refundable upon one month notice of withdrawal given to the School
- Pro-rated fee on current term applies if registration is made after the commencement of a dance programme.
- There is no closing date for registration but vacancy is subject to availability of places in a specific class and registration may close anytime as long as the class is full. Pro-rated fees will apply if registration is made after the commencement of a dance programme.
- There will be no refund of fees paid for withdrawals or for any classes missed on the student’s accord i.e. absence due to illness, examination, vacation or any personal reason. One make up lesson is permitted if absence is due to sickness subject to the same level of programme available within the term.
- In the event of a cancellation of programme by the School, refund of full school fee paid will be made but excluding the registration fee which is non-refundable.
- Trial lessons are available: $28 per lesson for children ballet, $38 per lesson for graded ballet; $30 for Hip Hop/Jazz Kids and $38 per adult trial class for dance/fitness programmes.
- Payment is to be made via PAYNOW to Company UEN [2009 1487 8G], CASH or CHEQUE crossed and payable to ‘Joyful Steps & Rhythm Pte. Ltd.‘
- The School reserves the right to make changes to the abovesaid terms and conditions as appropriate or required at its sole discretion without prior notice.
Term Period :
- All classes are based on a 12-week term. Classes are on-going once commenced.
- Should a class fall on a Public Holiday or Eve of a Public Holiday, the affected class date will be adjusted to the following week according to the day of class.
- All dance programmes are held once a week for non-graded and above ballet classes. Duration of classes range from 45 minutes to 1.5 hours, depending on the type/level of class.
- Term dates will be made known to all students in advance before the current term ends. However, the School reserves the right to re-schedule/cancel a scheduled date or change an instructor as it deems necessary without prior notice at the sole discretion of Joyful Steps & Rhythm Pte. Ltd. but all students will be informed of the amendment/change.
Follow us for updates
Copyright © 2016. Joyful Steps & Rhythm Pte. Ltd.
All Right Reserved. Reg No.: 200914878 G