Joyful Steps Main Studio @ Beauty World
For inquiries, please contact us at tel: 6465 5335 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday & Thursday: 9am – 10pm
Wednesday & Friday: 3pm – 10pm
Saturday: 9am – 7pm
Sunday: 9am – 8pm.
We are closed on Mondays and Public Holidays.
Scheduled Studio Term Breaks: Last 2 weeks of June and Last 3 weeks of December
Joyful Steps @ Rochester Mall
For inquiries, please contact us at tel: 6659 8033 or TEXT ONLY 9820 1203 or email us at danzRM@joyfulstepsandrhythm.com.sg
Monday: 3.30pm – 8.30pm
Wednesday: 9.00 – 1.30pm / 3.30pm – 8.30pm
Tuesday and Thursday: 3.00pm – 9.00pm
Friday: 3.30pm – 6.30pm
Saturday: 8.30am – 6.30pm
Sunday: subject to class schedule.
We are closed on Public Holidays
Studio Scheduled Term Breaks: Last 2 weeks of June and Last 3 weeks of December.
Rochester Mall - Children & Adults Class Schedule
Joyful Steps @ HomeTeam NS, Bukit Batok
9.00am – 10.30pm: RAD Primary Ballet
Note: Please register directly and Reception Counter, Ground Floor of the HomeTeamNS Club.
Registration & Payment
- Pre-registration with full fee must be paid before or by the first lesson of each dance programme.
- All new students are required to pay a one-time non-refundable registration fee of $30.00 regardless of the number of programmes registered.
- One time refundable deposit of $100 applies to new students and is refundable upon one month notice given for withdrawal.
- Pro-rated fee applies if registration is made after the commencement of a dance programme.
- There is no closing date for registration but vacancy is subject to availability of places in a specific class and registration may close anytime as long as the class is full. Pro-rated fees will apply if registration is made after the commencement of a dance programme.
- There will be no refund of fees paid for withdrawals or for any classes missed on the student’s accord i.e. absence due to illness, examination, vacation or any personal reason. One make up lesson is permitted if absence is due to sickness subject to the same level of programme available within the term.
- In the event of a cancellation of programme by the School, refund of full school fee paid will be made but excluding the registration fee which is non-refundable.
- Trial lessons are available: $20 per lesson for children programmes and $38 per adult trial class for dance/fitness programmes.
- Payment is to be made by, paynow, paylah, cash or cheque only crossed and payable to ‘Joyful Steps & Rhythm Pte. Ltd.‘
- The School reserves the right to make changes to the abovesaid terms and conditions as appropriate or required at its sole discretion without prior notice.
Term Period :
- All classes are based on a 12-week term. Classes are on-going once commenced.
- Should a class fall on a Public Holiday or Eve of a Public Holiday, the affected class date will be adjusted to the following week according to the day of class.
- All dance programmes are held once a week. Duration of classes range from 45 minutes to 1.5 hours, depending on the type/level of class.
- Term dates will be made known to all students in advance before the current term ends. However, the School reserves the right to re-schedule/cancel a scheduled date or change an instructor as it deems necessary without prior notice at the sole discretion of Joyful Steps & Rhythm Pte. Ltd. but all students will be informed of the amendment/change.
Follow us for updates
Copyright © 2016. Joyful Steps & Rhythm Pte. Ltd.
All Right Reserved. Reg No.: 200914878 G